10 Yamala Drive, Frankston South VIC 3199
Spectacularly beautiful and absolute beachfront, this serene seaside property is a blue chip opportunity beyond compare. Ready to build with approved plans and permits for one or two luxury homes, enjoy a lifestyle among the elite homes that line the coast along Olivers Hill, one of the Mornington Peninsula’s most privileged positions, yet still a short commute to Melbourne.
This is one of the last clifftop land opportunities available on the Peninsula. Enjoy panoramic views stretching from Davey’s Bay across Port Phillip Bay to Melbourne city and beyond, with majestic park-like grounds of nearly one acre and direct access to Davey’s Bay Beach. Only a short walk to the yacht club, watch the sails unfurl and colourful regattas from your own prime viewing position on the hill, join the convivial atmosphere of the Davey’s Bay Yacht Club or slip on to your boat at your own private boat mooring for a sunset sail.
Part of a former country estate that has been the playground of Melbourne’s wealthy families for more than 150 years, this exceptional 3622m2 (approx.) parcel comes complete with endorsed plans and permits for two magnificent homes highly befitting of this exclusive Yamala Drive address. Each with their own driveways, both with exceptional views, one home graces the absolute beachfront position, while the other is positioned at the top of the property.
Representing enormous investment potential, buyers could use the plans to build one or both homes with the option of selling off one home upon completion, or start afresh and design their perfect dream home incorporating the entire estate.
· Rare and unique beachfront building opportunity
· Nearly an acre flowing down to Davey’s Bay Beach
· Views of Davey’s Bay & across Port Phillip Bay
· Stairs to the beach and walk to Davey’s Bay Yacht Club
· Plans and permits for two luxury residences
· Designed by Studio 35 Architecture
· Landscape design plans by CDA Design Group
· Build one or both of the homes and sell off one
· Or design your ultimate beachfront home
. Boat mooring ownership subject to approval by DBYC
· Walk to Toorak College & mins to Mt Eliza village
· Mins to Mt Eliza Village & 40 kms to Melbourne CBD